Opportunities at Philips for Students & Graduates
You would like to begin your professional career at Philips, but currently, there is no open position that could match your expectations/ background? No worries! Leave us your CV applying for this general role and we will come back to you once there is a new and suitable role opening.
We do recruit Interns & Trainees all over the year, new roles appear on daily basis!
For Trainee positions we are looking for people with the following characteristics:
* Graduate or student of the last year
* Fluent in English and Polish (any other European language will be a great plus!)
* Good knowledge of MS Office
* Strong desire to learn along with the professional drive
* Availability to work full time for at least 12 months
In return, we offer you:
* 12-month work contract with possibility to extend
* Training and development opportunities
* Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
* Possibility to participate in a group life insurance
* Private medical care with an option to extend it to family members
* Multisport card, which enables to use a wide range of sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland
* Possibility to purchase Philips products with discount
For Intern positions we are looking for people with the following characteristics:
* Student status
* Availability at least 25-30 hours a week for 6 months
* Pro-active attitude and drive to learn
* Fluent English and Polish (any other European language will be a great plus!)
* Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
In return, we offer you
* Civil contract
* Flexible working hours
* Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
* Intensive learning on the job through real experience that will allow you to accelerate your growth
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)