Mercer is seeking motivated candidates for the following:
Brokerage Team / Health
What can you expect?
As a Benefits Specialist in the Brokerage Team, you will cooperate with senior colleagues to liaise between Mercers' Clients and insurance companies, finding the best deal to consult on insurance cover (life, accidental death and dismemberment, medical, travel, pension, other benefits) as well as support consultations on numerous tasks concerning employee benefits.
What's in it for you:
* Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves
* Competitive salary based on employment contract
* Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, savings plan, lunch card, language courses)
* Remote work during pandemic, A-class office building facilities after
We will count on you to:
* Maintaining business relationships with the clients (mostly international)
* Discuss and asses clients' current and future employee benefits needs
* Research insurance policies and products
* Negotiate policy terms and costs with insurance providers
* Arrange insurance cover for clients with the insurance provider
* Advice clients on market trends
* Renew or amendment existing policies for clients
* Prepare analyses of insured benefit plans (mainly life insurance and medical plans)
* Perform all above activities in close cooperation and under supervision of a licenced broker
What you need to have:
* MA or BA university degree, preferably in administrative, economics, finance or law area
* Proficiency in MS Office (very good Excel and PowerPoint skills)
* Very good command of English and Polish
* Ability to sustain relationships with business partners and employees at all levels
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Client's approach and initiative
What makes you stand out:
* Previous experience gained during internship (in the insurance broker or finance company)
* Sales skills and client focus approach
* Willingness to pass the exam in a short time
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV in English.
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: (COMPANY NAME)), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://wxx.xx.xxxxxx.xxx/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy