HR Intern with English
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Learn and use HR Tools such as Workday, electronic files, and case management systems. You will be a support for the team of HR Advisors & Administration & Payroll Specialist who are supporting Dutch employees.
You are responsible for
* Cases distribution
* Processing basic personal data changes in the HR system
* Reviewing and accepting benefits selection
* Answering Philips employees queries in English related to the HR area (administration & payroll) via the case management system
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
You will be part of Philips People Services team, supporting Philips employees based in The Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Student of at least II year of studies
* Fluent English ( both orally and in writing)
* Computer literacy (MS Windows, MS Office) is essential
* Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload
* Personal integrity when handling confidential information
In return, we offer you
* Paid 6-months internship based on civil contract
* Flexible working hours
* Possibility to use English in everyday activities
* Work with passionate insightful colleagues who share your drive to create a superior customer experience
* Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
* Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|