Do you want to start a career in Employer Branding and Recruitment? Organising EB events and activities sound like a great place you see yourself in? Join a team where a lot is going on and you won't get bored.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading 😊
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Trainee in Talent Acquisition team, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here you won't find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join almost 600 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial, procurement operations and many more. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With almost 15 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to take part in challenging and exciting projects within HR area. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with other team members and IT colleagues to organise and participate in events such as Infoshare and IT Scandinavian night. You will work on such activities as stand design, organising product tasting or participating in job fairs.
You will also develop in sourcing for IT roles.
Your tasks would also include:
* Pro-active search of candidates via various methods (LinkedIn Recruiter license available)
* Cooperation with career offices, job portals, EB agency
* Daily cooperation with internal departments
* Active work on Brand visibility: actively participating in job fairs and webinars
* Support to other colleagues in a team
* Handling internal and external communication via digital and social media tools
Who are you?
* Most importantly, we're looking for someone with excellent organisational skills. Experience in events organisation would be a true asset
* A Social Media and Digital enthusiast
* Strong interest in Employer Branding or marketing
* a people enthusiast who has a strong interest in building a career in HR, curious, open minded, willing to learn and become part of the team
* Daily interactions with stakeholders in Arla would demand excellent English skills, written as well as spoken
* At the same time - being a true team member, supporting colleagues and caring about work atmosphere in a team.
Don't have all of it? Don't worry J Bring your expertise and you'll learn the rest!
What do we offer?
* Possibility to gain experience in IT events organisation and develop as a sourcer
* A truly supportive, open and fun team to be in
* Scandinavian working style, no dress code, work life balance approach
* A manager who will be your partner, not a boss
* Projects where you will learn a lot and stretch your comfort zone
* International operating environment where you will be inspired by others
And further tangible benefits such as
* Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
* Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
* Medical care & life insurance
* Gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
* Financial support of your education
* Relocation package
* Referral program for employees
* Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
* Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
* Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
* Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply as soon as possible as we're looking to fill the role quickly
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk - with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products - every single day.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for (COMPANY NAME). Learn more via this link
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|