Due to the current coronavirus situation we are now conducting all interviews entirely over video remotely. We are also able to onboard new starters remotely.
We are looking for multiple talented and passionate engineers who love to build products that have a tangible, positive impact on the world. We are opening a new Warsaw development office and are looking for talented graduates currently based in Poland to join us on permanent employment contracts.
(COMPANY NAME) is a dynamic, successful Data Privacy start-up headquartered in London, building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. We work with large organisations worldwide in healthcare, financial services, telecommunications, pharma and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
We are backed by world-leading venture capital funds who've invested in companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian and Spotify. We have recently completed a $80 million Series C funding round, and are in a phase of hyper growth.
Ideal candidates for this role learn and adapt quickly. You'll combine state-of-the-art technologies with leading-edge algorithms to understand and tackle hard data security and data anonymisation problems. You will also be involved in performance, integrations and UI.
Our Engineering Culture
As engineers at (COMPANY NAME), we are excited and engaged with the problems we are working on. We work together in small teams in a supportive way, developing our skills, learning from each other, and building on each other's ideas. We take a deep pride in the products we build and care about writing clear, well-tested code.
We have a positive, constructive and proactive approach and enjoy working to design and architect solutions, choose technologies, and constantly improve how we work as a team. We are not afraid to question something that might seem obvious or to give it a go and learn how to do things better.
* An excellent academic record, achieving a Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science.
* Experience of coding, preferably in Java
* Demonstrable interest and knowledge of maths, big data, security or privacy.
* Good english communication skills
* You are keen to learn and contribute across both front and backend development.
* Evidence of interest in Software Engineering outside of academia, e.g. personal projects or internships.
* Interest in Big Data technologies, e.g. Spark, Kafka, Nifi, Hadoop
* A phone call with a member of our recruitment team to find out more about (COMPANY NAME), and to get to know you
* One of the most interesting take home technical exercises you'll see, designed by (COMPANY NAME), unique to (COMPANY NAME), relevant to (COMPANY NAME)
* A face to face interview in Warsaw followed by final interviews in London.