Supply Chain Intern
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Learn how to coordinate the entire order delivery process placed by Key Markets through pro-active collaboration with other Supply Chain functions such as Catalogue Management, Finance, Planning, Shipping also Project Management, Sales and others.
You are responsible for
* Management of sales orders
* Process order activities in SAP and other supporting applications
* Support Order Management team in daily operations
* Preparing daily meetings (lean daily management boards)
You are a part of
Order Management Team of approx. 20, which provide support to our clients from multiple countries.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Student of at least 2nd year of studies
* Fluent English (at least B2)
* Computer literacy (MS Windows, MS Office) is essential
* Good numerical ability and analytical skills
* Availability to work at least 25-30h/ week
* Experience in supply chain or management will be an asset
In return, we offer you
* Civil contract
* Paid Internship of 6 months
* We can be flexible with working hours when needed
* Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
* Intensive learning on the job through real experience that will allow you to accelerate your growth
* Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)