The role holder will work within a technical support team. This is an entry level role and all fundamental knowledge will be gained whilst at this level.
* Technical Capability. Understands team goals, structure, processes and its significance in the organization structure. Works under close supervision learning to support standard technical queries.
* Business Awareness. Developing an understanding of customer's environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
* Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
* Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
* Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/Service Level Agreements.
* Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|