BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT POLAND IS LOOKING FOR A SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN
SENIORITY LEVEL: Intern
LOCATION: Warsaw, Poland
Contract period: 1 Year
Application deadline: 2x.xx.xxx1
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
* Reviewing the outputs of daily and weekly reports, analyzing trends and identifying opportunities to improve the quality of the dashboards
* Highlighting any missing data to the Line Manager for rectification.
* Logging root cause analysis of missing data and preparing trend reports enabling Continuous Improvement activities to take place.
* Support the Function with the processing of data for daily and weekly reports.
* Suggest process and documentation improvements and present it leadership team.
* Assist with ad hoc data entry tasks.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* Previous experience in this area is NOT required and the internship we offer is ideal for recent graduates or university students who have an interest to immerse themselves within a multinational corporate environment and to gain experience from working alongside some of the leading professionals in the market.
* MS Office skills
* Fluent English
* Quality and process oriented.
* Good communication & team-working skills.
* Adaptable to a multicultural environment.
* Strong drive for results and task focused with excellent analytical skills, rigour, attention to detail.
* Proactive, able to take ownership
* Interest in developing a career in a multinational FMCG company
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
* Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
* Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
* Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
* Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
* Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|