Marketing & Events Trainee
In this role, you have the opportunity to
join a busy but rewarding marketing team where you will work with a number of stakeholders to manage events within the Sleep & Respiratory Care business.
You are responsible for
* Events management in CEE (high volume of events planned) including:
- support of the Sales Team in events (help with organization, participation)
- day-to-day partnering agencies and vendors management (incl. document flow, invoice tracking and SAP);
- Purchase Order creations
- organization of internal events
* Managing translation, adaptation and production of local relevant marketing materials ( brochures and other offline assets etc)
* Responsible for coordination and consolidation of product related translations (SDL system)
* day-to-day partnering agencies and vendors management (incl. document flow, invoice tracking and SAP);
* Cooperation with Procurement
* Staying in close cooperation with local Sales Team but also Regional Marketing Team also with distributors
* Controlling assigned marketing budget
* Office support
* To fulfil other tasks defined by management to increase Philips turnover and grow Market Share.
You are a part of
a talented team of 3 Marketing Specialists and reporting to the Business Marketing Manager for CEE within Sleep & Respiratory Care.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* excellent organisational skills
* fluent English (written and spoken)
* strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* available to work 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
* analytical skills would be a bonus
* any degree subject is welcomed
Please note this is a 12 month contract with a planned start date in 2019. Applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis so please don't hesitate to apply. Interview by submitting your full CV in English. Process will consist of CV screening, telephone interview with Recruiter and a face to face interview in Warsaw.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to work in a challenging yet supportive and professional environment, where you will gain valuable, transferable skills for your future career, regardless of the function.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)