No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 7xxx9 - Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
Employment via Temporary Work Agency for 6 months.
Take this opportunity and develop your professional career in dynamic international environment, work with great people in teamwork culture and friendly atmosphere and convert your theoretical knowledge into practice.
- on-going support for Regional team in daily brand management,
- contact with agencies and producers managing marketing materials and creative projects for Central Europe East Region,
- contact with Central Europe East Region countries managing execution of on-going CEE projects,
- contact with Legal and Finance Departments to manage ongoing and future projects,
- collection and analysis of market, media and finance data for collecting and analyzing,
- translation of materials / preparation materials in English and Polish,
- preparation of reports and Excel files with relevant data and analysis.
- University degree (preferred: marketing, economy or related)
- high analytical skills,
- advanced MS Ofice knowledge,
- very good command of English (experiance in an international environment will be an asset),
- excellent communication skills,
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love programme please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation