Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
According to our mission "We enable the world to innovate", the (COMPANY NAME) Knowledge and Education team is responsible for user assistance content and services as part of (COMPANY NAME) products, along with product learning offerings, (COMPANY NAME) Enable Now and (COMPANY NAME) Live Class, a new generation of knowledge transfer for the workforce. We are a commercial sales team helping our customers adopt our services and solutions better.
Within our Team we successfully help to enable the (COMPANY NAME) Ecosystem to upskill from anywhere in the world.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Our commercial sales team, based around the Central and Eastern Europe countries, driving sales to General Business Customers need support in their daily sales activities.
Your tasks would include, but are not limited to:
* Support the whole team by contributing to analytics, lead generation
* Coordinate significant tasks and manage the organization of key activities
* Arrange meetings between and communicate with team and cross- team colleagues, stakeholders and team members and help generate ideas, translating them into business reality
* Track progress and support FLSM
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Project Management, Communication Studies, Marketing
* Computer skills: advanced knowledge in MS Office application (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Language skills: advanced communication skills in English (written and verbal) and at least one language on native level from the followings: Polish and Czech
* Soft skills: ability to work in a team, advanced communication skills and ability to elaborate clearly
* Others: organizational skills, detail orientation, time management
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Entry Level Sales, Sales Support, ERP, Intern, Sales, Technology, Entry Level