Procter & Gamble Plant Pampers located in Warsaw is looking for candidates for:
Summer Internship Program
Attractively Paid Managerial Internship
from July 1st to September 30th, 2018
Apply by: May 31st, 2018
The Summer Internship is dedicated to bring new talent to Procter & Gamble and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial positions to our successful Summer Interns.
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Pampers®, Gillette®, Olay®, Ariel®, Pantene®
Being ranked as the Best Company for Developing Leaders by the Hay Group in 2013 and in 2014, we are sure we have the right opportunity for You, right now!
As a Summer Intern you will:
* Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package (which allows to cover accommodation costs if necessary)
* Have great opportunity to get in touch with practice of production system in making, packing or logistics department
* Work on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1, e.g. production management systems improvement, data analysis
* Gain great work experience in the inspirational work environment using leading edge technology and getting to know process engineer role in practice
* Develop professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring and class-room trainings.
* Become the member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment - other plants of the region, technical centers and also often our customers or suppliers
* Participate in integration events and team building activities across the summer.
* Have the opportunity to join the P&G team full-time following the successful completion of your Internship
If you are interested please submit your application below!
Follow us on Facebook:
Visit our Central European career page:
We are looking for:
* Students of 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies at technical university (Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation and Robotics, Molding, Engineering, Process Engineering, Production Engineering and other similar faculties)
* Strong academic results, technical skills and positive attitude towards challenges and change.
* Strong leadership, collaboration and problem solving skills.
* Strategic thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
* Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility