Support the development and management of superstructure & design part module projects:
* Analyze and define BOMs, specifications, drawings of mechanical components, including the calculation and dimensioning applicable;
* Analyze and interpret the simulation and assembly test results, draw conclusions and define technical solutions for the resolution of deviations;
* Adapt and implement existing components and systems according to market specifications for new applications / conditions of use;
* Support existing module development projects, new products and innovation projects, ratio and quality improvement.
* Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
* Experience in CAD 3D systems, preferably using CAD 3D Unigraphics and Teamcenter;
* Proficient with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project);
* Able to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions;
* Results oriented and pro-active attitude;
* Good communication skills;
* Problem solving mindset;
* Ability to work in a cross-site project team environment;
* Attention to detail;
* Work under pressure to accomplish the project targets;
* Fluent in English.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!
Videos To Watch