Your contribution to something big:
- Monitor and optimize Logistics Process operations times;
- Support in guaranteeing the length of the applied standards;
- Participate in the identification of deviations from standards and create improvement actions;
- Support in production planning activities
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Industrial Managment
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Lean tools;
- Knowledge of Excel.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||18 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|