It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at (COMPANY NAME)!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
(COMPANY NAME) connects the world with the power of technology. We aim to be the vital link in the technological ecosystem, continually responding to the world's constantly evolving technological needs. We provide channel partners with reach, efficiency and experience and we are essential to their ability to respond to the evolving needs of the technological market, through the provision of our exceptional service, knowledge and world-class execution. Our portfolio of end-to-end products, services and solutions, our highly specialized skills and our experience in next generation technologies allow channel partners to market the products and solutions the world needs to connect , grow and move forward. (COMPANY NAME) is ranked 88th on the Fortune 500® list and has been named by Fortune as one of the "Most Admired Companies in the World" for nine consecutive years.
Right now, we are looking for a Product Specialist Assistant, who can develop one of our departments, which is responsible for business development, supporting and supporting the elements that are already part of it.
If you think the company fits what you're looking for and want to know a little more about the function and its conditions, check below!
* Achieve individual and team objectives;
* Present a service of excellence to customers;
* Develop a portfolio of new customers, enhancing the company's portfolio (New Business);
* Support existing accounts, developing new business opportunities in them;
* Support in administrative tasks, referring to the business area.
* Bachelor's Degree Finalist, Recent Degree or Master's Finalist;
* Taste for numerical analysis;
* Good knowledge of MS Excel;
* Strong sense of responsibility and integrity;
* Curiosity and willingness to learn;
* Knowledge of Languages - English and Spanish (preferred factor).
* Internship contract for 12 months;
* Conditions: 600EUR/Month, plus meal allowance;
* Continuous training;
* Excellent working environment
|Posted on:||04 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|