(COMPANY NAME) is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 71 countries, with 200 000 Employees - including more than 150 000 in Europe and 6 000 in Portugal alone.
(COMPANY NAME) is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its businesses, (COMPANY NAME) has the resources to support all clients -- individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large corporates, institutional investors and community organisations -- with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. (COMPANY NAME) holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
The Information Center team provides support activities for all European (COMPANY NAME) Mergers & Acquisitions teams (Paris, London, Madrid, Frankfurt, Milan…). Our clients are bankers, junior analysts, M&A interns.
* We ensure a prompt response through a wide range of specialized databases
* We provide added value / in-depth research on specific Industries or companies
* We help our clients to clearly detail / specify their information needs and guide them in undertaking their own research
* We ensure a close link with our internal client throughout the whole of the research period
* We ensure relevant deliveries in line with our financial and contractual constraints
* We ensure a high level of confidentiality of information we provide
* We ensure close and regular contact with our database providers and manage accesses
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Team Assistant you will be joining a team of business Information Specialists to perform administrative tasks:
On a day-to-day basis, your main tasks will be:
* Contribute to managing databases accesses for Paris and territories users
* Contribute to managing databases invoicing using a dedicated tool
* Contribute to monitor Information Center expenses and to produce reports
* Manage onboarding / off boarding process (creation / deletion / transfer of databases accesses, new joiners emailing…)
* Liaise with IT on technical issues about Information Center tools
* Contribute to process information requests
* Contribute to supplementing / enriching / cleaning / classifying our documents (electronic) collection
* Bachelor's degree (accountancy, economics, administrative management…)
* Professional experience up to 5/6 years
* IT skills: MS Office, Advanced Excel
* Advanced level in English and in French
* Rigor and organization
* Appetite for accounting
* Creativity and proactivity
* Collaborative and good interpersonal and communication skills
* Open to learning, ability to assimilate quickly and effectively
* Good team spirit
* Adaptability and ability to operate in an environment with often changing priorities
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Not indicatedExperience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time Reference
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|