(COMPANY NAME) is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 71 countries, with 200 000 Employees - including more than 150 000 in Europe and 6 000 in Portugal alone.
(COMPANY NAME) is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its businesses, (COMPANY NAME) has the resources to support all clients -- individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large corporates, institutional investors and community organisations -- with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. (COMPANY NAME) holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
The Procurement activity at Group Strategic Sourcing (at Group and Entity level) supports the Entities of (COMPANY NAME) Group in the process of buying goods and services to get the best combination of quality, cost, risks and delivery time. Its mandate covers all the Group external expenses. The Procurement activity of (COMPANY NAME) Group's main tasks are to meet the needs of the businesses/entities in terms of external spending while ensuring the best cost-quality-time for the Group, optimizing these external costs and guarantee the security of the supplier relationship.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Within Group Strategic Sourcing Services, you will integrate the Permanent Control department in charge of the mitigation of operational risks in GS2S and of the implementation of the (COMPANY NAME) permanent control framework within this entity.
As a Trainee in this department you will be able to participate in activities related with:
* Support on the coordination and follow up of GS2S Operational Risks and Permanent Control framework
* Model Business Processes in the modelling tool (ARIS) which compiles the processes, risks and associated controls
* Identify incidents/failures and measure risks by collecting or creating operational risk incidents (historical and potential incidents)
* Launch risk assessments over existing and new processes
* Support on the implementation and operational maintenance of GS2S Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
* Support and monitor operational risk incidents
* Support on IT Security matters
* Bachelor's degree, or higher qualifications, in Finance, Business Management, Accounting or similar
* Knowledge of Operational Risks, Business Continuity Plans or Business Process Design, is a strong plus
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is mandatory
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Strong ability to interpret large volume of data and synthesize relevant information
* Detail oriented and able to work under tight deadlines
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing work environment
* Team spirit
* Fluent in English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate), French is a plus
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: Not IndicatedSchedule: Full-time Reference