We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That's why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we've been building a visual sales tool now used by over 95,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we've raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our ten global offices. So, what do you say - are you ready to join us?
The Accounting Assistant Trainee will focus on daily administrative tasks that are company related. Provides accurate and complete information to the team helping in keeping the company's financial situation up to date and within the required standards.
What you'll do:
* Purchase invoices related tasks - Organize, process the invoices and ask needed approvals;
* Perform Bank reconciliations and record bank transactions;
* Perform accounting according to SNC and relative functions to support team colleagues;
* Collect and compile simple financial information, accurate and timely;
* Prepare and examine internal financial records;
* Support the administrative tasks of the finance department.
What we are looking for:
* University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other similar area;
* Management and Organization skills;
* Communications skills and team-work;
* Good analytical skills, attention to detail, flexibility and dynamism;
* Strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethic
* Fluent in English and Portuguese;
* Good MS Office knowledge;
* Availability to IEFP internship
In exchange we offer:
* A world-class working environment full of the usual nice perks, and some more.
* A structured and transparent working environment with clear product roadmaps.
* Yearly training & conferences allowance.
* A competitive base pay.
We're looking for a driven Accountant Trainee to join our awesome Lisbon office.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application
|Posted on:||28 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|