Start date: March 2022
Duration: 1 year internship
What You'll Do
We are looking for a talented business analyst student who enjoys working in a fast-paced team, learning something new every day and who is not afraid of taking on responsibility early on in his/her career. In return we offer the opportunity to use your skillset and learn more about business operations and processes.
As a high-energy, self-motivated, and collaborative Business Analyst, passionate about transforming business needs and supporting the Client Experience Services (CES) EMEAR Regional Operations organization, you will be responsible for providing innovating periodic data intelligence through datasets, identify trends& patterns, conducting a deep analysis of various attributes and communicate synthesized data results from multiple cross-functional sources. On top, you will be translating the data into actional business insights and assist business functions to create business value for key strategic initiatives.
You are a key player in the CES EMEAR RO Business Operations team passionate about transforming and innovating business needs.
To be successful in this role you should be comfortable with big data, database structures, analytics tools (Power BI) and presenting ideas. Business Operations knowledge coupled with technology expertise is highly desirable as well as the ability to connect data with business outcomes. The ideal candidate will be able to navigate between the big picture and the details with speed and agility.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the Client Experience Services (CES) team and will work with cross functional teams and regions. Be coached by world-class leaders who will challenge and mentor you. Leverage the network of specialists and cross-functional teams across in-person and digital channels.
Who You Are
* Currently in penultimate year of studies pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree (being a student for the duration of the internship is a must)
* Fluent in English is a must (knowledge of other European language is a plus), "can do" attitude and team player in global environment
* Strong knowledge of Excel and Power BI is required
* Excellent proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint with the ability to present to large groups with confidence
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making and critical thinking skills
* High level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek proactive and practical solutions
* Strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and cross-functional, multinational teams
* Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
* Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to details
* You produce quality work under pressure with tight deadlines
* Strong communication, interpersonal and listening skills
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work independently
* Keen to learn
* Customer focused
* Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
* Proactive, taking Ownership to drive execution / solve challenges
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
Why (COMPANY NAME)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
|Posted on:||08 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|