Internship Product Support Analyst (m/f/div)
We are looking for a Intern to support the Product Management and Customer Support teams, by taking care of improving the services and UX we render to our customers. (COMPANY NAME) currently supports 9 of the most exciting protocols out there as well as more than 159 ERC-20 tokens and we are always looking to integrate the networks with the highest potential in the industry. You will support the Product Manager in analysing the current behavior and features and highlighting potential improvements and new processes.
You will support the Product Manager and Customer support on:
* Support the UI/API teams to create the best UX for custody, staking and Brokerage
* Analyse issues and customer feedback in order to propose improvements
* Execution of service launch strategies that will boost (COMPANY NAME)'s standing in the industry and will excite and attract new customers.
* You hold university title degree in a relevant field and have a good understanding of technological subjects
* You can use Excel, MS Office, Google Workspace App. SQL is a plus
* A good understanding of the words API, Swagger, Postman, DevOps,SLA, SLO, MTTR, MTBF
* An interest in the crypto space is a big plus
* You have superb English verbal and written communication skills
* Hands-on mentality, good at problem solving and a self starter. You know how to roll up your sleeves to help support the team where needed
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|