Your contribution to something big:
* Work in an international team, splitted in Portugal and Sweden, responsible for Superstructure Module in Heap Pump business, developing new solution for next HP generation in the direction of more environmental friendly products;
* Support the team on research of new material and technical solution;
* Develop new solutions, technical validation of the new material in all Module responsibility (Packaging included);
* Sample assembly, validation, test and reporting.
What distinguishes you:
* Ongoing Master's degree in Mechanical engineering or similar;
* Good communication skills;
* Pro-active, dynamic and responsible attitude;
* Preferably competencies in materials;
* Experience in CAD tools (NX preferably);
* Ability to travel;
* Fluent in English.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||03 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|