Your contribution to something big:
* Foster the Agile methodologies within the development team, to ensure understanding from the team members;
* Moderate the necessary team meetings and self-organization procedures;
* Facilitate the communication between team members and remove impediments (or guide towards their removal) that may limit the pace of development, in order to ensure the team's productivity;
* Support all processes, in order to establish a relationship of coaching for the team members and the product owner regarding self-organization and steering the team in the direction of goal accomplishment;
* Stay aware of the Agile methodologies trends, retrieve information regarding new Agile tools and prepare their integration, in order to promote and contribute for continuous improvement.
What distinguishes you:
* University degree in Social Sciences, Business Management or Engineering;
* Knowledge of Agile Frameworks;
* Good moderation skills;
* Capability to work autonomously;
* Resilient and solution oriented attitude;
* Good communication skills and comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels face to face or remotely;
* Ability to support and guide teams;
* Fluent in English (verbal and written).
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||22 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|