Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Labello, Eucerin and Hansaplast, make more than 500 million consumers in over 70 countries feel good in their skin. Care for consumers and our people worldwide is what has driven us all the time. More than 130 years ago, we invented modern skin care, kept continuously innovating it and still have a clear business focus on it. This is what has made us today's No.1 skin care company in the world. We are skin care.
Located near Lisbon our team is composed by driven and talented employees across several departments (Sales, Shopper & Customer Marketing, Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Finance and HR). Together we create a great place to work, combining care, collaboration and pure performance to build brands that are trusted by millions of Portuguese people.
At (COMPANY NAME), we also believe that Great Skin Care starts with a great shopping experience. This is why we are strengthening our Pharma Market team with
Medical Training Intern - EUCERIN
Some of your key responsibilities include:
* Participate, Develop, control and review the annual training plans to Pharmaceuticals of Eucerin Brand
* Support the organization of training events, presential or remotely
* Support online training project design and launch
* Support training and detailing areas in their daily activities
* Collaboration in activities with other departments, providers and clients
* Master Degree in Pharmaceutical sciences;
* Solid MS-Office & Outlook knowledge (namely Excel and PowerPoint);
* Fluent in Portuguese and English;
* Proactive, flexible and willing to take ownership;
* Good time management and organization, deadlines and priorities;
* Collaborative team player; Good interpersonal skills, good communication skills, initiative / proactivity
You will be working on a multinational company with great opportunity to develop professionally and personally, where you can use your creativity and knowledge to help develop the brand in the beauty market.
Language: Excellent verbal and written communication in English
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|