Your contribution to something big:
As a Human Resources Intern, you will integrate our Human Resources department and your tasks will include:
* Coordination of the recruitment process with the hiring managers, including support in the job description and selection criteria;
* Conduct the overall recruitment process from candidate's sourcing, screening calls, schedule and conduct interviews, to support the manager in the selection decision;
* Support the onboarding of the new associates in the company;
* Actively participate in the employer branding initiatives, such as job fairs, conferences, and other tech and recruitment events;
* Actively assist in the implementation of HR policies and tools & participate in HR team topics;
* Be a contact partner for associates in several HR related topics;
* Participate in people development processes, providing support to HR Business Partner;
* Support HR analytics, namely weekly & monthly reporting.
What distinguishes you:
* Academic degree on Social Sciences areas, Management, or similar;
* General knowledge in Human Resources management topics;
* Interest and aptitude to use recruitment/professional online platforms (ex. Linkedin, ITJobs, GitHub, among others);
* Keen on networking and relating with different people, cultures, mindsets;
* Very good communication skills;
* Fluent in English (mandatory - written and spoken);
* Good knowledge of Office tools, such as Excel and Powerpoint, and social/professional networks;
* Ownership and initiative to propose ideas and act as consultant for recruitment and selection topics.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|