The HR department supports 2 Divisions/Business Units with an overall headcount of 250 associates. We are looking for someone to support our HR activities and learn their way around an HR department. A dynamic attitude with high-level of initiative is a must-have. The internship will have the duration of 1 year.
What you will do and learn:
* HR Administrative Support: assist HR Manager and HRBP in operational tasks of HR Department
* Recruitment: screen resumes and application forms, schedule and confirm interviews with candidates; post, update and remove job ads;
* Onboarding: Assist in the onboarding process for new associates;
* Processes and Operations: support HR department in several processes such as international mobility, training and development, personnel marketing, and others.
* Reporting: Support on reports and KPI's follow up.
* HR Projects: Support Senior HR team in in ongoing/future HR projects
* Degree/Master in Human Resources, Management, Psychology or related are
* Strong oral and written communication skills and be able to confidently interact and present information.
* Able to manage multiple priorities, show initiative and creativity.
* Possesses strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well across teams.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Experienced with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information, issues, and events.
* Agility to respond to changing situations.
* Native Portuguese with a high level of English
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|