With the support of your manager, daily training and mentoring, you will manage your project in a specific area as supply chain planning, logistics projects with customers or managing P&G warehousing and transportation operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices
* Leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer's shelf.
* Forecasting customer demand
* Working on the sales estimations for our products
* Crafting the supply chain setups for new products
* Contributing to the improvement of our logistical relations with a customer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come
The following conditions are needed in order to move the application forward on the process:
* Eligible for an internship (just obtaining or having obtained a university degree with strong academic results)
* Fluency in English
* Available for a 12 months internship.
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following skills:
* Are courageous leaders
* Take risks
* Who make things happen
* Have passion to win
* Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
* Excellent communicators
* Set priorities and follow through on commitments
* Work effectively with diverse groups of people
* Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
* Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
* Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
Oeiras, Lisboa, Portugal; Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
Job Type: Full time
Supply Network Operations/Logistics
|Posted on:||19 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|