Descrição do emprego
Your contribution to something big
You will have the opportunity to join the cross-functional product development team of Residential wall hung boilers in Aveiro. Supporting the development of these products through:
* Accompany the development of wall hung boilers together with industrialization and hand-over to market;
* Working with Time-To-Market (TTM) process taking products from idea to finished product;
o Support project planning and tracking;
o Support project review / reporting internally and with stakeholders;
o Assist the definition of product costs together with the project budget;
o Use Product Engineering tools to support and ensure product quality in the development process;
* Ensure communication and exchange with parallel TTM-Projects and Modules;
* Identification of risks, creating transparency and proactive solution handling.
What distinguishes you
* Project management knowledge;
* Good technical understanding, preferred Master of Engineering Degree;
* Interest in wall hung boilers development;
* Ability to understand complex system development;
* Proficiency with Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote) and knowledge of project management tools (MS- Project, Sciforma);
* Analytical and structured working style, with strong organization and presentation skills;
* Active listener capable of promoting fruitful empathy with customers;
* Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently;
* Proactive attitude with problem solving mind-set;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English;
* Willingness to travel and to work in an international environment.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application
|Posted on:||23 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|