Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
OBJECTIVES AND PURPOSE
The (COMPANY NAME) Global License Audit and Compliance (GLAC) organization is responsible for protecting (COMPANY NAME)'s intellectual property, while putting the customer experience first and foremost.
We ensure that all (COMPANY NAME) customers and remain comprehensively licensed and (COMPANY NAME) gets fairly compensated for the use of its products.
Within the GLAC organization, the License Compliance Management (LCM) function is a Centre of Excellence delivering consulting and advisory services to customers and internal colleagues and stakeholder, to ensure customers are appropriately licensed, and to enable smart license management. The LCM Team is responsible for planning the annual customer audit cycle, selecting the most appropriate audit approach, liaising with key customer contacts, ensuring the audit process and scope are well understood, explaining and clarifying audit results. LCM's also manage other non-audit aspects of compliance including extended use rights and digital access requirements, as well as responding to customer requests for proactive support and guidance.
We are a trustful advisor who supports customers to:
* Avoid compliance gaps (preventive).
* Balance licenses purchased vs. consumed (corrective).
* Resolve potential compliance gaps.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Performing this role linked to the License Compliance function, you will be responsible of running License Management Initiatives (LMI) and supporting the planning and execution of the compliance processed, ensuring the right quality.
As part of this role, you will:
* Run License Management initiatives to validate and identify potential non-compliance cases. Identify potential customer licensed by a specific criteria. Review and confirm the existing license agreements. Explore, investigate and analyze the real business data and situation of the customer. Qualify, validate and confirm the compliance assessment related to the customer. Engage with sales and compliance team for a resolution.
* Assess the impact on License Rights for the companies with an ownership change like merge and acquisitions, divestments, consolidation of companies…. Analyze the current organizational structure and participations of related companies and understand the ownership change request. Verify the existing license terms and provide compliance assessment.
* Plan and execute license audit process for a specific territory.
* Monitor and ensure the execution of the audit process.
* Maintain the right quality of compliance data.
EDUCATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Ideally you should be about to graduate or you have graduated recently in busienss, management, economics or similar university course.
To perform this role, the followings skills and competencies are valuable:
* Business acumen and focus on customer.
* Quality oriented with attention to detail.
* Team player.
* Analytical skills with high levels of numeracy and verbal reasoning.
* Ability to gather and apply information with continuous learning mindset.
* Fluent English, Spanish will be an advantage.
* Office tools knowledge.
Some work experience in busienss environment will be an advantage.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
When performing this role, you will develop experience and better understanding about:
* (COMPANY NAME)'s license models, principles and customer agreements.
* Business metrics and KPI.
* Change of ownership transactions: Merge and Acquisitions, Divestments….
* Market data: group structure, organizations, company relationships and participations.
* License Compliance processes and tools.
* Collaboration with Account Manager and License Compliance Team
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Curriculum, Compliance, Trainee, ERP, Consulting, Education, Entry Level, Legal, Technology
|Posted on:||05 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|