Your contribution to something big:
* Planning and procurement of spare parts sourced from internal or external suppliers;
* Securing an excellent spare part availability while achieving the target Inventory level;
* Maintaining and optimizing master data and planning parameters to ensure an effective Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) in SAP R/3 to fulfill future requirements;
* Monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (Service Level, Inventory Level, Incoming Goods Claims) for own area of planning responsibility and derivation of measures;
* Proactive reporting of product and material availability issues to ensure on-time escalation;
* Supporting product launches and Engineering Changes (ECRs) including maintenance of master data and alignment on initial stock quantities;
* Supporting request from markets concerning logistical topics for TT spare parts.
What distinguishes you:
Personality: Very high customer orientation, excellent ability to work in an international team, good communication skills, high assertiveness, good analytical skills.
Working methods: structured and independent way of working, ability to communicate effectively (also with external suppliers).
Experience and Know-how: Very good logistic knowledge, ideally with experience in planning and procurement processes in SAP R/3 modules MM and SD; good working knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools especially MS Excel and PowerBi.
Language skills: Fluent in Portuguese and English (Level B2+).
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Business/ Industrial Engineering.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|