Job ID: 20912
We are looking for an Intern, to join Corporate Actions department in (COMPANY NAME) Asset Management, who is structured, self-driven and analytical. This is an opportunity for you to grow while working with a wide variety of challenging tasks and to build a network across many different areas in (COMPANY NAME) Asset Management.
(COMPANY NAME) Asset Management (NAM) is the centre of investment management in the (COMPANY NAME) Group and in the Asset & Wealth Management division. NAM is the largest asset manager in the Nordics with the vision of being a leading European Asset Manager. We want to do this by delivering returns with responsibility. We meet customer demands and guide our customers in the right direction in asset selection while ensuring prudent ESG practices. NAM has around 900 employees and more than 475 Nordic and international institutional clients.
About this opportunity
Our teams main purpose is to ensure that we are a professional sparring partner to our Investment organization on all corporate actions and process these timely and with a high accuracy.
We are 7 people in the team all with a vision to deliver world class corporate action service. We are specialized in areas around mandatory and volountary corporate actions and the operational knowhow on setups and consequences is well anchored within our team.
What you'll be doing:
* Be part of our daily operational tasks such as handling full life-cycle corporate actions events on global markets, reconciliation and investigations.
* Interact with Portfolio managers, custodians and other internal- and external business units.
* Take part in developing new and better control routines.
The team consists of specialists across 2 locations in Denmark and Portugal.
This role is based in Oeiras.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best - and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
* Efficient work standards and an ability to deliver high quality even under tight deadlines.
* Get energy from learning new things and working towards deadlines, thrive in a delivery oriented environment.
* Are dependable, willing to speak up and committed to always do your best.
* Fluent in English, both writen and verbal.
* Structured as the work covers both daily rutines, adhoc issues and longer projects.
* You have finished a bachelor/master level education within finance, engineering or mathematics.
* Knowledge about corporate actions is preferential, but not a requirement, as we will train you.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 29/02/2024. The position might be filled before deadline.
At (COMPANY NAME), we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at supporting our customers and communities. So please come as you are
|07 Feb 2024
|Type of job:
|Banking / Finance