Are you a winner that thrives on demanding business challenges? Are you passioned about marketing and want to to conquer portuguese consumers with the most effective hair and body care products in the market?
Then joining the Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) to manage Dercos and Cerave may be your next dream job.
At ACD, we make the most advanced dermocosmetic innovation available to all the consumers who look for best performance and efficacy, and whose decisions are driven by medical & scientific evidence. Vichy Dercos is the #1 haircare brand in pharmacies & parapharmacies, while Cerave is the fastest growing dermocosmetic brand in Portugal and Europe.
We're looking for a talented Product Manager to fully lead these 2 very strategic brands for the division and path the way to business growth, market share gain and client & consumer brand love. You'll report directly to the Marketing Director and join a team of champions, eager to always be #1, that strives for excellence and never stops until portuguese consumers are satisfied..
* Build a growth roadmap for your brands, define launch plans and support strategies for current catalog.
* Design and execute activation plans (communication, media, promotion, retail visibility, direct consumer interaction) that accomplish the brand strategy, deliver loaylty-fostering consumer experiences, contribute to innovation in the circuit and strenghen the relationship with our clients.
* Adapt and develop communication material for our consumers. Work in partnership with our Retail Brand Manager to deploy Point of Sale communication material that converts.
* Analyse sell-out and sell-in data, consumer studies and campaign results to define action plans and develop recommendations to senior management.
* Interact with our Western Europe Zone Direction to share learnings and defend/adapt our local strategy.
* Work in close cooperation with our internal teams (comercial, logistics, business development, digital, management control, education and medical) and external partners to build integrated plans. Mobilize them towards the brand goals.
* Deliver excellent execution, on time and on budget.
* Manage the investment budget of your brands, protect their brand identity in all their expressions and define plans that contribute to the concretization of their brand purpose.
* Contribute to the digitalization of the direct relationship with consumers, conducting initiatives that enrich their relationship with the brand and provide us actionable rich data.
* Manage and develop a talented young marketing intern to its full potential.
* Education in Management / Marketing / Strategy
* 1+ year experience as Product Manager in FMCG / Cosmetics / Pharmaceuticals
* Experience with online and offline media investment and digital performance KPIS (search, social media, online video, email marketing)
* Strong analitical skills and Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, sumifs)
* Deep understanding of the decision drivers of female consumers 20+ and marketing strategies for that target
* Fluency in EnglishYou are…
* Organized and pragmatic, with a clear sense of what is vital for objective communication
* Energetic and capable of mobilizing people around you and your plans
* Resilient, persistent, commited to let the quality of your work speak for itself
* Courageous to take difficult decisions and to defend them in front of a big audience or top executives
* Eager to join a team of champions, fueled by a strong desire to win
|Posted on:||14 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|