Innovation and Trade Marketing Support Trainee
PLEASE NOTE: All suitable candidates should satisfy 2 eligibility criteria: Educational eligibility and Work Employment Authorization in the country:
* In terms of education, candidates have to be either currently enrolled in studies (BA, MA, post-doc etc.) or have had completed their latest studies inside past 24 months.;
* In both cases, to collaborate with SANOFI, it is necessary for your educational institution (university, technical school etc.) to sign an Educational Cooperation Agreement (Protocolo de Estágio) with SANOFI.
About the Opportunity
Directly reporting to Consumer Healthcare's Iberian Innovation and Trade Leads, you will act as support to our Innovation Lead and to the local Trade & Shopper Marketing team in a series of tasks and new products projects of Portugal CHC business, primarily the construction of new consumer oriented new products.
We are offering 6 months long contract and 7.5 hour a day, 37,5 hour a week employment.
Essential: Able to sign an internship agreement/Educational Cooperation Agreement with your educational institution.
To excel in this role, you will need to represent:
* Educated to university degree; business or Marketing management qualification preferred, with Marketing orientation/specialization (interest or experience in developing products/brands);
* IT literate (Office tools, web portals, other software);
* Ease in learning new platforms;
* Solid Portuguese and English communication and presentation skills for his level: structured and clear;
* Analytical skills;
* Accountable in ownership of timelines, business meetings and outcomes of tasks; proactive in attitude and in seeking information/solving challenges;
* Ability to plan work, prioritize workload and manage colleague requests;
* Demonstrated ability to leverage knowledge internally and work as a team player.
* Some experience in organizing and leading projects;
* Self-motivation; ability to manage, integrate and report data; patience and positive outlook even in times of challenge; diplomatic style; problem solving.
Trade & Shopper Marketing:
* Ensure BTL plan definition and implementation of brands under your responsibility, in alignment with marketing strategy and colleagues;
* Budget management and control. Performance and KPI tracking;
* Work together with Trade & Shopper Marketing colleagues and Sales team to align priorities, implement point of sales activities (merchandising) and implement corrective measures.
Lead a number of product innovation projects and post-launch tracking:
* Work with CHC Innovation Lead, brand managers, Regulatory, Medical and Supply Chain colleagues on the development of new product innovation projects; coordinate projects in Innovation process platform;
* Coordinate the monthly NPD Launch Tracking Tool, providing necessary reporting to both local and EU CHC colleagues;
* Develop a competitive Intelligence platform that could integrate PT, ES & EU competitors new product launches and new consumer trends.
What Sanofi can offer you:
* 6-months contract;
* Meal allowance;
* Transportation allowance;
* Parking available onsite;
* International work environment in which you can display your talents and make ideas and innovations in teams;
* We support and accompany your professional and personal development with determination;
* A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too;
* This is a full time role and we support flexible working.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfil your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Posted on:||09 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|