Apresentação da empresa
The clothes and the accessories that we design follow a simple, minimal aesthetic and a practical, functional ethos: we would like people to be able to use them everyday and everywhere.
We want to inspire people to live with few timeless objects that are made to last. This is why quality over quantity is a cornerstone of our philosophy and we have no interest in trends or seasonal collections.
Social and environmental issues are at the core of our work. By sourcing local materials, producing as little waste as possible and making our customers think about the impact of their choices, we aim to find sustainable solutions at every step of production.
Descrição do cargo
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern (estágio curricular) to join its Communication Department in Lisbon, Portugal. We are a small team who just started to grow and we are looking for someone who sees value in working in a young and rapidly-changing environment. Ideally, the candidate will be considered for a future professional internship.
- Support in the creation, development and management of a cohesive marketing and communication strategy;
- Contribute with knowledge from the marketing area, such as techniques, tools and platforms;
- Support in the production and execution of creative content and advertisements for all platforms, in collaboration with the Communication Department team;
- Creation of copy and written texts;
- Oversee our reputation in the media and lead PR and press office activities;
- Support in the creation and development of a dynamic press and media plan to support collection and product launches;
- Seek out new marketing opportunities such as commercial partnerships, sponsorships, and collaborations;
- Support in store / retail / wholesale management;
- Support in administration tasks relating the studio management.
The ideal candidate
- Interest in design and fashion;
- Background in communication / marketing / public relations;
- Eventual background in PR, social media and content;
- Understanding of both digital and physical marketing landscapes;
- High organizational skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Good communication skills and excellent written skills in English;
- Willingness and openness to learn from others;
- Eligible for a student internship (estágio curricular - min. 2 months).
Please send your application, with resume, cover letter and eventual portfolio
|Posted on:||01 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|