Apresentação da empresa
KLEED is a sustainable Loungewear brand inspired on Nature and Wildlife.
KLEED believes that sustainability is a life- long journey, to be taken step by step. Since its 1st collection in 2016, mostly consisting of Kimonos inspired by African wildlife, it has come a long way. The collections are now composed of various line: Kimonos, Kaftans, Dresses and Sleepwear.
KLEED is today a internacional brand and continue to growing everyday.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a Marketing and E-commerce Intern.
- E-commerce daily tasks: receiving/Shipping orders, stock control, warehouse organisation, order management, etc
- Inventory control
- Website Assistance: product upload & maintenance on kxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm
- Monitor all products and links on the website
- Social Platforms: GoogleBusiness, plan and analyse social media activities
What we offer:
- An exciting internship at KLEED office with an Internacional small team
-The opportunity to grow in a young global company
- Friendly work environment
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing or Fashion Management
- Proficient in use of Excel and Microsoft Office
- EU resident/ based or willing to live in Lisbon
- Language English and Portuguese (not obligatory)
- Detail-oriented, with a strong analytical mindset
- Good organization skills, with an ability to multitask and be proactive
- Interest in Sustainability and Fashion
- Motivated and hard working person
Main language speaking is English and portuguese
|Posted on:||01 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|