(COMPANY NAME) is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 71 countries, with 200 000 Employees - including more than 150 000 in Europe and 6 000 in Portugal alone.
(COMPANY NAME) is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its businesses, (COMPANY NAME) has the resources to support all clients -- individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large corporates, institutional investors and community organisations -- with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. (COMPANY NAME) holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
Global Markets is (COMPANY NAME)' capital markets business, delivering solutions across asset classes, and industry-leading services for clients. With solid roots in Europe and a strong global presence, Global Markets is a leader in derivatives, bringing efficient trading and execution, market-leading research and strategy, tailor-made products and a sustainable long-term business model.
The Marketing & Communications team has a unique position within the (COMPANY NAME) Global Markets set up. This 40+ staff team located in the trading rooms of all main Global Markets platforms as well as in Lisbon, has 6 main objectives:
* Developing (COMPANY NAME)' Global Markets brand image amongst our target clients throughout the world;
* Contributing to the strengthening of the Group image by working hand-in-hand with local Corp Coms and CIB coms on all communication matters;
* Contributing to broadening our customer base;
* Enhancing the relationship with our existing clients where relevant;
* Packaging and marketing our products to sell more;
* Better facilitating internal communication as well as supporting recruitment and team development initiatives. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Product Marketing:
* Supporting the sales and structuring teams in striking deals, thanks to the creation, automation and update of Global Markets' New Products & distribution marketing materials such as brochures, factsheets, etc;
* Prepare best in class educational material, such as Product brochures, address to distributors and end-investors;
* Prepare Marketing Material for advertising campaigns such as DEM, ADV and Banners;
* Produce content for the monthly publication Un Mese de Borsa;
* Ensure communication of the Marketing and Strategic work done via our digital platforms (websites, SharePoint, etc.);
* Perform market trends' reports and analysis to optimize our product and service offer.
* Products Campaigns: Launch of advertisement campaigns and constant monitoring of related performance, including:
* Press advertisements;
* Online advertisements encompassing cost per click adv, google sponsored;
* Direct Mailing;
* Social media: Twitter, Facebook, etc.;
* Digital Platform: Management and evolution of BNPP digital platform xxx0;website, app, webTV, dashboard, etc.xxx1; through the development of added-value services and tools.
* MSc in Business Management or Finance from a Top Tier international Business School or equivalent university;
* Fluent in English and Italian (mandatory);
* Knowledge of financial markets (Equity and Commodity Derivatives);
* Microsoft Office skills;
* High affinity to digital marketing tools and data & analytics;
* Commitment to delivering for the team and stakeholders;
* Precision & attention to details;
* Good communication skills and sales mind-set;
* Team spirit;
* International profile;
* VBA skills are a plus.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: InternshipJob: MARKETINGEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: BeginnerSchedule: Full-time Reference
|Posted on:||07 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|