Job Location: Lisboa
(COMPANY NAME) is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the (COMPANY NAME) Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at (COMPANY NAME). The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the job:
At (COMPANY NAME) Iberica, we are looking for a motivated trainee to support our Marketing team, giving support in the daily tasks and own projects of the Marketing department.
* Support the basic functions between sales and marketing area.
* Support in the follow-up of the different strategies carried out by the company as compliance with them.
* Be creative to implement new techniques that are attractive to the consumer.
* Make good management of products and services to achieve an increase in sales.
* Achieve an improvement in turnover at the point of sale.
* Control and management of invoices of the department.
Who are we looking for:
* Student or graduate (Bachelor or Master) in Business Administration and Management, Marketing, or other related fields.
* Great interest in the field of Marketing / Digital Marketing.
* It has been valued positively having carried out marketing internship.
* Proactivity, analytical capacity and curiosity need to be part of you.
* Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word) and advanced competence in Excel (ie dynamic table, search V).
* Having experience with SAP would be useful (not mandatory).
* Portuguese and English.
* Other languages would be appreciated.
How to succeed in the workplace and at (COMPANY NAME):
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at (COMPANY NAME), you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world
|Posted on:||17 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|