As a Marketing & Sales Intern you will join the Lisbon team for the sales, promotion and organization of our language and academic courses abroad. You will operate in a truly international environment with a young and dynamic team. This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills, take ownership and share your ideas within a global network of like-minded individuals.
This opening is for a curricular internship during the Spring semester of 2022.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Presence at fairs on various locations in Portugal (if applicable)
- Give presentations to potential clients in various locations in Portugal
- Process and qualify leads through telemarketing
- Talk with clients to clarify doubts about our language & study programs and destinations- Support the sales team in all the sales admin
- Native level of Portuguese
- Fluency in English
- International experience (study/work) preferred
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Sales oriented and target driven
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Goes the extra mile
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
If you passionately feel this is the right role for you, please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
|Posted on:||30 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|