Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
Join our innovating Internship Program
The (COMPANY NAME) Internship is designed to enable students either pursuing a Bachelors' or Masters' degree or recently graduated to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems, and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Partner with the best
You'll participate in focused training, and team meetings, work on projects, and present your results. During your internship, you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure you have a valuable learning experience. You can expect to receive coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
You will also have the opportunity to become familiar with the Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) and culture of (COMPANY NAME). as well as our strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
* Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
* Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
* Applying Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
* Be currently enrolled or recently graduated in a Bachelors' or Masters' level degree in Engineering, Technology, Mechanics, other STEM-related or business-related program.
* Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
* Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
* Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we may be able to offer flexible working patterns. Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply.
Working with us
Working at (COMPANY NAME) means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. We're on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data, and science.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, were committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and were always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward
|07 Dec 2023
|Type of job:
|Oil / Gas