We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 7xxx0 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Be part of an international team operating in the rail industry and contribute to the development of sustainable green mobility solutions, in our HR Centre in Cluj-Napoca, as a:
Talent Acquisition Analyst - Internship Program
We're counting on you to:
* Perform CV screening;
* Conduct Phone Screenings;
* Offer support to our Specialists (e.g. scheduling interviews with Hiring Managers).
* Education: student or graduate;
* Foreign Languages: English - advanced; German language is a plus;
* Good communication and analytical skills.
Good to know:
- 6 months limited period contract;
- Paid internship;
- Full-time program with flexible schedule.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|
|Job duration:||6 months|