Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity - Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
We are seeking to hire a talented student or graduate ready to develop their career, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
Specifically, you will be required to:
* User rights management (user profile creation/update/deletion);
* Handle tool functionality related questions received from users;
* Run and edit basic reports/extractions (experience to be gained in excel);
* Escalate any possible issue or tool bug to colleagues/concerned IT teams;
* Act as a buffer when a team member will leave the team of take medical leave (based on the knowledge acquired).
* Improving the knowledge database by adapting existing procedures to a standard format/process mapping;
* Shifts planning, Agenda, Minutes of Meeting
* Students in last year of study/master program;
* Willing to work part or full time;
* French advanced required;
* English medium;
* The desire to work in fast-paced environment;
* Fast learners, good communication skills and result oriented;
* Basic SQL
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|