What you will do:
* Learning actively. Together with the other interns, you will take an intensive course about the company, products, key skills and IT sales know-how.
* Shadowing. You will begin your internship by working side-by-side with your mentor and gradually diving into your daily tasks and projects
* Put knowledge into practice. You will communicate with the clients in your preferred spoken language: English or French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or German
* Make commercial offers. Learn how to calculate and plan quotas, being able to better understand at the end of your internship the IT sales industry.
* Have a great time. Enjoy networking, creative tasks, teambuilding's - we will not let you get bored!
What's in it for you:
* In-depth training and development program
* Real business challenges
* Attractive salary and benefits package, hand in hand with your learning professional development
* 30 hours a week. Keep in mind we are flexible about your work schedule. We can decide together on a flexible work arrangement that allows you to be at the university for important classes / exams when needed
* Being in touch with your experienced mentor at every step of your internship which will be here to guide you
* Networking, teambuilding, creativity and smiles
* Successfully completing your internship can lead to a permanent position with us
What exactly will NOT be:
* Agonizing waiting for the end of the day
* Formal work environment
* Administrative tasks like "scan three sheets/ make coffee"
What we would like from you:
* You are a student in your Bachelor or Master's degree
* You are fluent in English and in one of the following languages: French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German. You are more than welcome to join us if you speak Dutch, Turkish, Croatian, Hungarian, Russian, Czech, Hebrew, Polish
* No matter what your education is your motivation is important. We employ teachers, linguists, historians, internationalists, economists and lawyers. We know how successful the path of humanities in IT can be!
What are we offering:
* Competitive package - attractive salary and benefit options (meal vouchers; premium private healthcare service; Bookster)
* International environment - culturally diverse atmosphere and exposure to large global projects
* Career growth - results driven? Your efforts will be recognized and rewarded
* Talent development - ongoing training program, helping you to develop your knowledge and skills set
* Office Fun - collaborative breakout and activity areas for team building and social events
* Free snack bar - modern office with fresh coffee, free fruits and snacks