Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
The Order Management Intern is responsible for performing work activities included in the end-to-end Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Kellogg organization across UK and Ireland, in support of the Global Business Services strategic objectives.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
* Assist with processing a volume of sales orders in an accurate and efficient manner by ensuring the completeness of sales orders;
* Learn and apply providing a seamless and satisfying internal customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Centre OTC team;
* Understand, adopt and meet compliance measures;
* Inherit and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency;
* Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence;
* Resolve inquiries from internal OTC teams and generate when needed;
* Create transactional documents in SAP.
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and services offered.
* Work on special projects and continuous improvement initiatives; identify opportunities to make the processes more effective
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Language Skills: English (advanced).
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as as a customer-focused mindset.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
* Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Fresh University graduate or master/ final year student;
* Experience in projects involving a multinational organization or working with colleagues internationally;
* Processed and Packaged foods industry interest and awareness;
* Basic knowledge of SAP.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact Exxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don't hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to 'Create or access my profile' and complete the information required in the 'Job Alerts' section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law