Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for a promising graduate to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Value Engineering Coordinator lies within the Eastern European Zone. You'll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You'll be reporting into Value Engineering Lead EMEA. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery of cost optimization projects & development of sustainable pipeline will be your primary responsibility. You're constantly looking for improvement activities within the Eastern Region across all product categories.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
* Analyzing & Finding Opportunities of further cost improvements in our East Portfolio
* Project Management - Leading select projects and supporting the rest of the team
* Cost Optimization Pipeline Delivery through supporting System (ServiceNow) & Stage Gate process
* Setting Milestones, Accurate Timelines & Execution for all Eastern Projects
* Building Strong Relationships with the Cross-functional teams & Leading based on the Kraft Heinz strategy
Please kindly note that you need to have an Russian Working Permit in order to proceed for this position.
* Education - Bachelors/Masters in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Food Technology
* Work Experience - Entry level work experience (up to 5 years) and/or an internship in relevant areas.
* Knowledge - Advanced Microsoft Office Knowledge (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). ServiceNow knowledge is a plus
* Language Knowledge - Fluency in English & Russian is necessary
* Communication Skills
* At Kraft Heinz you'll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it's important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
* You're able to be interesting and interested in business conversations, motivating people to want to be in your network. The stronger the network you have, the more easily you can get things done. You, highly aware of that, are constantly expending your network.
* Project management skills
* Time management has no secrets for you. You're organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
* You're able to bounce back after a disappointment or set back, big or small. And always continue to move onward & upward.
* Fast learner and oriented to self-development: curiosity to learn and create new way of building and/or improving systems and processes
* Team player
* Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You're a team player, which means you're sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
* We're a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
What we offer you
* An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
* A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
* A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
* Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
* Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|