We are offering an internship opportunity within our Finance team. During the internship, the student will work closely together with the Finance Managers GEHC and will obtain a solid experience of operating and financial processes in GEHC RCIS.
* Book Journals to make STAT to US GAAP transformation, reflecting financial activities in compliance with above same (may include or all of accruals, fixed assets, stock/inventory, accounts receivables, accounts payables, expenses, payroll);
* Ensure all expenses paid & recorded I ERP system, ensuring compliance within SOPs and business / company policies;
* Participate in regular balance sheet reviews and variance analyses. Provide accurate and timely statutory & management repotting. Provide Ad hoc reporting for Corporate / Business requests;
* Responsible for quarterly closing/estimates and develop reliable estimates of sales to operating margin, cash and key working capital accounts communicate current results and estimates to business leaders;
* Maintain the financial leger of a legal entity in compliance with GAPS and filling requirements.
* Current enrollment in a bachelor's or master's degree program in Finance;
* Good command in written and spoken English (Upper-intermediate and above) and fluent Russian;
* Ability to work 25-40 hours per week in a dynamic, changing environment (flexible hours);
* Highly proficient in MS Excel;
* Strong analytical skills;
* Reliable and accurate working style;
* Ability to work well under strict deadlines;
* Flexibility in order to meet deadlines;
* Desire to automate processes by using available IT tools;
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. wxx.xx.xxm
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow