The (COMPANY NAME) Company is offering great business career opportunities in a global and international environment. We are looking for ambitious Students supporting our business who is interested in doing an Internship on Integrated Demand Generation.
This student project is a 6 to 12 month assignment within the Corporate Marketing & Sales Function. During this project you will be working on the execution of specific integrated marketing campaigns aligned to a business or geographical implementation of demand generation.
The outcome of this project will be integrated marketing business cases showcasing the "How" demand generation and marketing automation are applied to drive integrated and data-driven marketing, accelerating growth and profit for the Dow businesses.
This role requires a dynamic, creative and enthusiastic, but persistent and result-driven personality, with the ability to turn challenges into opportunities.
You can start for a period of 6-12 months (exact timing to be discussed). You will be remunerated
Main Project skills needed:
* You are studying for a Masters degree in the 2nd or 3rd year of University Studies, preferably in the area of Marketing and/or Economics.
* You have a good working knowledge of English.
Targeted Skills and Competencies:
* Interpersonal and Communication skills and proven ability to work in cross functional teams and across businesses.
* Client/customer/market orientation: Actively practicing and demonstrating client / market orientation in all activities. Background and experience in a customer facing environment strongly preferred.
* Candid creative and collaborative approach to problem solving: Understanding the tradeoffs between speed of implementation of readymade solutions and specific benefits of customized solutions, able to jointly work with the business teams to identify, adjust or develop solutions matching the businesses requirements.
* Result Oriented: Feels accountability for implementation and execution, actively measures and monitors impact, keeps client satisfaction at the forefront.
* Strong analytical skills: Understanding the importance of metrics and reporting and ability to deliver upon.
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from material, polymer, chemical and biological science to help address many of the world's most challenging problems such as the need for clean water, clean energy generation and conservation, and increasing agricultural productivity. Dow's integrated, market-driven, industry-leading portfolio of specialty chemical, advanced materials, agrosciences and plastics businesses delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers in approximately 180 countries and in high-growth sectors such as packaging, electronics, water, coatings and agriculture. In 2015, Dow had annual sales of nearly $49 billion and employed approximately 49,500 people worldwide. The Company's more than 6,000 product families are manufactured at 179 sites in 35 countries across the globe. On June 1, xxx6, Dow became the 100 percent owner of Dow Corning Corporation's silicones business, a global company with sales of greater than $4.5 billion in 2xxx, x5 manufacturing sites in 9 countries and approximately 10,000 employees worldwide. References to "Dow" or the "Company" mean The (COMPANY NAME) Company and its consolidated subsidiaries unless otherwise expressly noted. More information about Dow can be found at http://wxx.xxx.xxx/.
At Dow, an equal opportunity employer, interns are an important part of the team. So if you are a university student, Dow's paid internships provide invaluable on-the-job training and networking opportunities. Dow offers challenging and rewarding projects to talented students.
Dow values the benefits that diversity of thought can bring to its organization. It is looking for the individual best suited for this role regardless of their nationality, origin, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age