Job Posting End Date:August xx, xxx2
Job Description Summary:
The Strategy intern will support South East Europe team in drawing meaningful insights and conclusions to guide the strategic and business decisions. You will be creating stories from multiple sources of sales, market, consumer, shopper and customer data.
If you love and enjoy crafting insights from big sets of data, work in fast paced and everchanging environment, and developing yourself towards an all-round analytically individual, then this is the right position for you!
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
* Work closely with the South East Europe strategy team members in projects to advance business strategy
* Lead and support local research projects with agencies
* Develop and maintain analytical models to identify business risks and opportunities
* Develop and maintain KBI scorecards supported with business narratives for top leadership routines
* Create stories out of data from multiple data sources (internal sales data, market, shopper, competition) to influence decision making
* Guide the SEE network on how to access tools and grow the analytical capabilities of the franchise
Statistics/Business Administration/Engineering/ Finance or similar analytical field
* Strong experience working with data
* Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
* Pro-active, hungry for learning, analytical & strategic thinking, highly adaptable and resilient.
* Strong Analytics and Able to connect the dots
* Team Player and collaborating in a networked community
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola
|Posted on:||05 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|