We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Intern (Behaviour Change & Experience Design)
Sectors: Government, NGO and Government Linked Companies
(COMPANY NAME) Public Singapore
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join as an intern (6-12mths, ideally full-time) in our Behaviour Change & Experience Design team.
This is an opportunity for incredible talent development in return for passion and hard work. You will contribute to delivering projects within our growing behavioural insights and experience design research and consultancy offer. Our work is always interesting; it often involves sensitive issues, knotty problems and hard-to-reach audiences; and it makes a real difference to the world we live in.
Our Behaviour Change & Experience Design team brings together varied expertise - including behavioural economics, psychology, sociology and anthropology; qualitative and quantitative research methods; human-centred design; data analytics; consultancy and capability building - to deliver a full-service behavioural and strategic design offer to the Singapore government and third sectors.
We are looking for up to 2 interns with a desire to do fantastic work which has real impact for Government, the third sector and society; who has a flair for research and consultancy; who thrives on variety and challenge; and who wants to work with a great team.
The successful candidates will need to be excited about working on high-profile and complex behaviour change and service design projects, and able to handle multiple demands and work to tight deadlines.
No two days will ever be the same - but fundamentally the role will involve:
* Working on projects of varying scales and speeds - conducting mixed methods research, including literature reviews, customer experience and service audits, observations, journey mapping, in-depth interviews, focus group discussions, and/or surveys
* Developing, testing and iterating prototypes (eg products, services, experiences, processes, communications, spaces)
* Assisting in the preparation of clear, concise and impactful reports and presentations, including to senior decision makers
* Assisting in the development of strong and differentiated proposals
* Strengthening (COMPANY NAME) Public's reputation as behavioural design experts by contributing to events, publishing thought pieces and maintaining a social media presence
There's no one 'right person' for this job - but it's more likely that you'll enjoy us and we'll love you if you
* Have a background in social sciences (eg psychology, sociology, behavioural economics) OR design (eg service / experience design, UX research / design) - Final-year students and fresh graduates welcome
* Ideally, have experience conducting user research (qualitative and quantitative) and/or prototyping & testing (through school projects and/or practical work experience)
* Are an ambidextrous thinker, who is comfortable with data but also able to think laterally and creatively
* Have a genuine interest in issues facing the public sector and desire to make a positive social impact
* Are ambitious, and interested in innovation and creative thinking - excited by learning curves and being challenged
* Are able and happy to respond quickly and work at pace when required
* Care about quality and 'getting it right' - taking pride in doing great work
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - and be interested in honing them further
* Are a real team player - interested in working with and learning from others to do great things, keen to have a laugh and enjoy your colleagues, and relish the opportunity to contribute to a growing, inter-disciplinary team
* Is currently residing in Singapore and able to start work within 1-2 months
(COMPANY NAME) Public works with clients to build a better public realm. We advise on global best practice in public policy, public service delivery and public communications, delivered by our local expert teams. With over 500 staff across continents, we work as consultants, advisors and researchers to governments, the public sector, global institutions and commercial organisations around the world.
At (COMPANY NAME) Public we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
The diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. (COMPANY NAME) Public is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
Does this sound like you? Don't hesitate and apply online!
You will join an international leading company and be surrounded by passionate colleagues in an open and engaging environment.
Our Talent Acquisition Team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first exploratory interview.
Visit wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm for further information about our career opportunities.
LocationSingapore, Scotts RoadSingapore
(COMPANY NAME) Rewards Statement
At (COMPANY NAME) we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, (COMPANY NAME)'s 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow
|Posted on:||10 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|