Location: Singapore, Singapore
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
(COMPANY NAME) established its presence in Singapore in 1973 to support the expansion of aerospace-related activities in the Asia-Pacific region. Throughout the last four decades, the company grew from strength to strength and is today involved in the primary businesses of Aerospace (including Air Traffic Management), Defence & Security, Ground Transportation and Digital Identity & Security. (COMPANY NAME) today employs over 2,100 people in Singapore across all its business areas.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Writing and other content generation: internal articles, social media posts, short-form articles
* Pre-event and on-ground support at events, including exhibitions, trade shows, conferences and internal events;
* Design work for posters, other collateral;
* Creating simple video and digital content, including filming and editing
* Maintain and enhance current (COMPANY NAME) intranet site
* Administrative support for the Communications Department;
* Work closely with Communications and HR on employer branding-related projects;
Required skills and competencies:
* Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
* Enthusiastic and proactive, with a can-do attitude.
* Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively across different teams and groups.
* Proficient in the Microsoft Office portfolio, and comfortable with Photoshop or any other video-editing software
* Experience with creative design and/or Content management systems (CMS) would be a plus
At (COMPANY NAME) we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With (COMPANY NAME) employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now
|Posted on:||30 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Aerospace / Defense|