"Quality in Life"
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring new ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Merchant Court, Singapore is a luxury hotel ideally located close to entertainment and dining hotspots such as Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Chinatown. The close proximity of the MRT to the hotel makes Orchard Road, Raffles City, all major tourist attractions and the financial hub at Raffles Place, within easy reach.
The 476 guest rooms and suites cater to the needs of the most discerning travellers. The Swiss Executive floors offer luxurious rooms and suites and the Swiss Executive Lounge provides additional luxury and exclusivity. Facilities includes an idyllic pool area with water-slides, an outdoor Jacuzzi, two award-winning restaurants and one lobby bar, a 24 hours Fitness Centre, Pürovel Spa & Sport, a column-less ballroom and seven function rooms.
We invite you to be part of the dynamic team as:
Officer, Talent & Culture
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
* Ensures that all leave records are updated.
* Assist in the recruitment cycle which includes shortlisting of candidates, arranging of interviews and preparation of contracts.
* Assist in the preparation of internal and social media recruitment ads.
* Ensure that all particulars of team members are updated in the system.
* Ensure all payroll related documents are accurate and submitted on time
* Attend to staff needs or enquiries pertaining to HR policies & procedures, rules & regulations
* Assist in the locker check in the presence of a Security Officer and Union Official.
* Responsible for the requisition of stationery when required by the department
* Ensure that the staff bulletin board is updated.
* Responsible for the processing of work pass applications for full-time staff and trainees.
* Ensure that all work pass holders complete their full medical check-up before they collect their permits.
* Ensuring that all documents (application forms with supporting documents to MOM, approval letter from MOM, medical reports, work permit card) pertaining to the work permit holder are photocopied and filed in his/her personal file.
* Issuance of employee handbook, locker keys, badges, employee identification pass and uniform list etc.
* Ensure proper documentation in the personal files of all new hires eg photographs, school, working, and NS testimonials, pre-employment medical report, family particulars, reference check etc.
* Prepare the necessary documents with regards to all cessation of service.
* Processing of Group Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance Claims and Workmen Compensation Claims.
* Ensure proper clearance by all resignees.
* Collection and despatch of documents
* Assist in any ad hoc social & sports activities such like Monthly Theme Day, Annual Staff Party, etc.
* Responsible for daily updating of transport usage.
We are looking for a well-organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a "passion for perfection" and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
* Diploma or its equivalent
* 1 year of relevant experience
* Team player
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of team members
* Has lots of initiative, assertiveness and is innovative
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offer broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today
|Posted on:||07 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|