(COMPANY NAME) is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, (COMPANY NAME) is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Technology, Data and Innovation
Technology plays a critical role in (COMPANY NAME)'s transformation. To ensure we will deploy technology and digital solutions in a substantially more comprehensive manner across the bank, Technology, Data and Innovation (TDI) has been established as one technology division for the bank, driving an integrated IT, data, and security agenda across the bank. The function is responsible for implementing the bank's technology strategy focused on strengthening engineering expertise, introducing an agile delivery model, reducing administrative overheads, de-coupling assets within our IT estate for faster, cheaper deployment, as well as modernizing the bank's IT infrastructure with long-term investments and benefiting from cloud computing.
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet Bank's needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our applications more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain business/customers.
* Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
* Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
* Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
* Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
* Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
* Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
* Ask smart smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
* Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
* Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
* Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
* Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
* Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI designer or similar role
* Strong portfolio of design Projects.
* Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
* Background in project management and research
* Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
* Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
* Problem-solving aptitude
* Analytical mind with a business acumen
* Excellent communication skills
* Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
* Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor's Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
* Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
* All applicants must apply for the same role on both wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xg and wxx.xx.xxx/xxxxxxs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|